Jan 9, 2011 2
AFHA is energized about the work our chapter will be able to continue in 2011. We plan to build on strong, 2010 growth that resulted in new, dedicated chapter members, clearly-defined project progress and, our second successful fundraiser. However, there is still much work to do! Come out and join us on Thursday, January 13th, 6 – 8 PM for our first working meeting of the year. You’ll learn more about the work we do and how you can help.
Meeting Goals Include:
1. Update attendees on current projects.
2. Outline 2011 calendar; monthly socials, volunteer schedules and big event target dates.
3. Open floor for new project &/or partnership suggestions.
4. Discuss open leadership roles.
5. Set date for February meeting.